Nations Group is working with the City of Terre Haute, Vigo County and the State of Indiana to provide owner’s representation services related to the large-scale renovation and expansion of the existing Hulman Center, home to Indiana State University Basketball.
Our owner's representations services include:
- Long-term finance planning and feasibility
- Analysis of and recommendations for governance and ownership
- The creation of a District board
- Adding a new 60,000 square-foot conference center, with meeting spaces and a new supporting infrastructure
- Additional premium seating within the arena
- Renovating the existing concession spaces and the press box to support live entertainment and enhance ISU's sporting events